New Edinburgh Cricket Club Ottawa
Tribute to Ravi Anna
New Edinburgh Cricket Club Ottawa News story
< View all news stories
Sure-fire Sledges to Use Next Time You're on the Cricket Field
01 Jul 2010
1. "Why don't you throw him a piano, see if he can play that."
2. "Those are the only balls you've touched all day." - to a batsman adjusting his box.
3. "Feel free to use the bat"
4. "You're like a donut - all edges, no middle"
5. "Give your team some curry, they need the runs"
6. "I left work early for this?"
7. "You've got hands like a digital watch"
8. "I'm a talent scout for shit cricketers. Congratulations, you're in"
For Daryll, the umpire:
9. "Hey Daryll, did your glass eye fog up?"
10. "Where's your guide dog, Daryll?"
by Justin Brown
Photo obtained from "cricket.mailliw.com"
Twenty20 Division - AM
Twenty20 Division - PM
Share to :
on this website is maintained by
New Edinburgh Cricket Club Ottawa -
System by Hitssports Ltd © 2021 -